When I woke Evan up this morning he looked at me and said I'm not going; but by the time he was dressed, I think he was ready. He is one lucky Kindergartener! How many of them can say that they basically know every kid in the class plus the teachers on day 1? But, I suppose that is the beauty of sending your child to private school - especially one that they've attended for the past three years.
Just after taking this picture I got a little weepy. Evan, being the sometimes sweet boy that he can be, looked at Eric and I and said, "Why is Mommy crying?" Then he came over and gave me a great big hug and rubbed my back to make me all better! I think it helped him to see that I was a little bit nervous about today too! I'm sure that he had lots of fun today in Kindergarten...I can only hope he'll be better at telling me about his day than Ryan was/is!
