So it snowed in October for the first time in - wow, I can't remember when it last snowed in October and actually was obivious that it had snowed. My boys were so thrilled that it snowed that after pulling out their winter coats, hats and mittens; Eric tells me that they insisted upon wearing their winter boots to school too (I can only hope that all of the lovely winter gear comes home with Ryan today).
Wish I had taken a photo of the lovely snow, but it is October for goodness sake it is not time for snow in Massachusetts! If I lived somewhere like Colorado, I suppose I might be used to getting snow in October...I'm glad I live here, because I don't want snow in October. It can wait until the end of November before it snows again. I am in no rush for snow days (especially ones that actually require I stay at home with one of my kids because school is closed).