Friday, September 11, 2009

First Day of School

September 2 - Ryan waiting for the bus on his first day of First Grade. So hard to believe that he is big enough to no longer be in full time day care! Unfortunately, I had to be at work on time on Wednesday and did not get to see Ryan get onto the bus for the first time ever.

September 4 - Lucky for me, Evan's school was closed and Ryan got to ride the bus again - and I got to do-over the first day of school photos! Eric was so busy making sure that Ryan actually got onto the bus saftely, he didn't even think to take a photo of Ryan getting on the bus. Ryan was so excited - he LOVES riding the bus. Too bad it just isn't in the cards for a daily ride to school. This is when my being a Mom who works 40 hours a week outside the home at a job which is 45 minutes away really stinks.

September 8 - Evan's first day of Pre-K. Evan was so excited about starting Pre-K...he actually got right up and got dressed (once we found his First Day of School - StarWars shirt)! And when I had to leave for work, he grabbed his backpack and came running outside with me so that I could take a photo of him on the first day of school.