As you can see from the photo, Evan ran in the Tot Trot - with the 4 year olds, and needed Mommy's help (on my other side is Evan's friend Haley). The two of them did great! Evan only cried at the end.
Ryan ran with the 5 year olds again this year (since as he told me, "Mommy, I am 5."). He too did great, he even had his name announced as he came towards the finish line; and he didn't trip and fall like he did last year! Unfortunately, I missed the whole thing because Evan was still unhappy at the finish line.
I "ran" in the 2K. Really I ran out of the kids sight and ended up walking most of the course and then ran back into the kids sight...it was too hot for me and I wasn't as prepaired as I should have been. Being that I am not a runner! Eric ran the 5K. He didn't do as well as he had hoped, but considering the heat did as well as could be expected!
Good times were had by all, and we all came home with pink noses! I can only hope that next year the weather finds a happy medium between the heat and the rain (it was a rainy day for the 2008 race).

