Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Update

Lately, I've been making myself feel guilty that I have not updated our Blog in months. Even though I know that I shouldn't feel guilty...as my mother says, it is all of that Catholic guilt.

Anyway...we have been busy. Ryan and Evan finished their Hockey season at the beginning of March - so glad that hockey is over until September. Ryan is going to be playing on a Mite team - they play full ice with refs and against other towns. Thankfully, Evan is going to participate in the Learn-To-Skate program again and that doesn't begin until the end of November.

Ryan is currently looking forward to Soccer which I am sure starts soon, but have no idea of exactly when - due to the lack of communication from the Soccer organization!

I've been in wedding mode lately, helping Rachel's bridesmaids plan her shower and whatever else Rachel has needed someone else to do for her. Mom and I both have our dresses now, so that is a relief; and one less thing either of us needs to worry about.

Eric and I have started our training for the Groton Road Race at the end of April - I'm running the 2k and Eric the 5k...hopefully both of us will be ready! Ryan and Evan can't wait - they are running in the Tot Trot!

Hard to believe that April is just a little more than a day away. 2009 seems to be flying by, at least now that the 3 or so feet of snow in our front yard is basically gone (if only I could say the same about the giant slab of ice in the backyard). All of us are very glad to be able to get back outside again and really run around!

Happy Spring!